Last updated: 2023-03-29
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of StudentSource's website(s), which include:
- StudentSource (accessible at https://studentsource.org/, including all subdomains)
- ChemicalAid (accessible at https://www.chemicalaid.com/, including all subdomains)
- ZeptoMath (accessible at https://zeptomath.com/, including all subdomains)
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person using the websites. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By accessing the websites we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use the websites if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Unless otherwise stated, StudentSource and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the websites. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access the websites for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from the websites
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the websites
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the websites
- Redistribute content from the websites
The websites may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information. StudentSource does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the websites. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of StudentSource, its agents and/or affiliates. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, StudentSource shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on the websites.
StudentSource reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our websites and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant StudentSource a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
We do not ensure that the information on the websites is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the websites remain available or that the material on the websites is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our websites and the use of the websites. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the websites and the information and services on the websites are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Privacy policies for each of the websites are available at:
Please read the relevant privacy policies before continuing your use of the websites.
We do not consent to the content on the websites being used or downloaded by any third parties for the purposes of developing, training or operating artificial intelligence or other machine learning systems (“Artificial Intelligence Purposes”), except as authorized by the owner in writing (including written electronic communication). Absent such consent, users of this website, including any third parties accessing the website through automated systems, are prohibited from using any of the content on the website for Artificial Intelligence Purposes. Users or automated systems that fail to respect these choices will be considered to have breached these Terms of Service.
Hyperlinking to our Content
You may link to our websites so long as the link:
- (a) is not in any way deceptive;
- (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services;
- and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
No use of StudentSource's or the websites' logos or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising from your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our websites. You consent to immediately remove all links to our websites upon request. By linking to our websites, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our websites.
Removal of links from our websites
If you find any link on our Websites that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.